1. Jacoby Ellsbury - He has to bounce back and produce in 2016. In 2015 Ellsbury struggled to stay healthy and didn't get on base much. Ellsbury has to set the tone and have his best year as a Yankee.
Projection - 279 avg , 9 HR , 50 RBI , 28 SB , 347 OBP
2. Brett Gardner - Gardner had a great first half but was a different player in the second half. The Yankees need him to be consistent.
Projection - 262 avg , 18 HR , 66 RBI , 16 SB , 340 OBP
3. Alex Rodriguez - Rodriguez was excellent coming off his year away from baseball. Rodriguez will still produce but expect some regression.
Projection - 252 avg , 26 HR , 76 RBI , 3 SB , 352 OBP
4. Mark Teixeira - It is a contract year and he wants to remain a Yankee. If Teixeira stays healthy he will have 100 RBI.
Projection - 247 avg , 31 HR , 104 RBI , 358 OBP
5. Brian McCann - McCann gives you a lot of power and a low average. Expect the same in 2016.
Projection - 239 avg , 24 HR , 83 RBI , 318 OBP
6. Carlos Beltran - Will we get first half Beltran or second half Beltran ? Hopefully second half.
Projection - 272 avg , 18 HR , 58 RBI , 321 OBP
7. Starlin Castro - He really turned his season around when he moved to second base. I love Castro becoming a Yankee.
Projection - 292 avg , 9 HR , 50 RBI , 7 SB , 317 OBP
8. Chase Headley - An average hitter career wise , but the Yankees need better than what they had last year.
Projection - 260 avg , 12 HR , 50 RBI , 325 OBP
9. Didi Gregorius - He made great strides in the second half for the Yanks.
Projection - 259 avg , 7 HR , 48 RBI , 307 OBP